Want to keep your home as good as new?
Here are a few helpful tips from our maintenance experts!
- Wash marks that appear on walls as soon as you notice them so they don’t become permanent.
- Clean your kitchen appliances, cabinets, and countertops regularly. Avoid using a harsh or abrasive cleaner.
- To avoid mildew and rot, use your ventilation fans, open bathroom and kitchen windows as needed, and make sure you keep your home warm during cold, damp weather.
- A clean home will help keep pests away! So make sure to mop, vacuum, and sweep your floors regularly.
- Help keep your plumbing top notch. Do not put paper towels, grease, cat litter or any foreign substance down your toilets or drains.
- Keep the outside of your home as beautiful as the inside. Be sure to mow your lawn at least once a week during the growing season, water it twice a week (depending on weather conditions) and remove leaves and excessive lawn clippings to keep it looking its best.
For more helpful guidelines, refer to your Resident’s Maintenance Handbook.