Updated May 1, 2015
HAVENBROOK PARTNERS, LLC and its affiliates (collectively “HavenBrook”), regard the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the services offered to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
3. Registration Data. We reserve the right to require you to register to receive certain benefits or services and to provide certain registration data including your name, address, country, zip code or postal code (as appropriate), mobile phone number, and email address (“Registration Data”).
4. Data Collection.
c. Information We Use. Among other things, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information collected through our website for such purposes as:
• helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
• opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships;
• processing postings and sending related communications;
• providing services and support to users;
• improving our Website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences;
• responding to users’ questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
• maintaining the security and integrity of our systems; and
• fulfilling users’ service orders
In general, except as otherwise provided, we use the Personally Identifiable Information collected on our website to help us or our third party vendors understand who uses our Website and how it is used, to personalize your experience, to assist you in using our Website and to improve our Website.
If you become a registered member of our Website, we may use your information to send you a welcoming email or text message(s) that may confirm your user name and password. If you decide to “opt-in” we may send you electronic newsletters, contact you about our services, related information and news items that may be of interest to you, and provide you with targeted feedback. If you decide you no longer want to receive these communications from us, we will provide you with an option to “opt-out” and change your preferences.
Except as otherwise provided, we also use the Non-Personally Identifiable Information collected automatically by our servers to help us administer and improve our Website.
6. IP Addresses. IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. We will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
7. Referrers. A Referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as “traffic data”. We reserve the right to use this information to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests or in connection with agreements that we may have with the referring web site. You will not be personally identified from this information.
8. System Information. System information that we collect as part of “traffic data” includes time, the type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is sent automatically by your web browser when you are connected to a web site. We reserve the right to use this information for purposes of identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information appropriate for your computer system. You will not be personally identified from this information.
9. Sharing of Information. We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission, except as otherwise provided. No personally identifiable data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission. Some of your information may be shared on an aggregate basis only, as a part of a larger set of statistics (for example, statistics that indicate the percentage of our members that are female, etc.), but that information will not be sufficient to permit the recipient to identify you. Notwithstanding the forgoing, we will only disclose personally identifiable data without your permission in the following limited circumstances: (i) if we are required to do so by law, or (ii) if we have the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to applicable laws or comply with legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of a user of this Website, or as otherwise provided in this policy. We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you to our affiliates.
11. Security. Information collected by this Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees or Outside Contractors are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, WE CANNOT ENSURE OR WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO US, AND YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
12. No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. Although we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information (including credit card information), transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. We will have no liability for disclosure of information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties. In addition, we will release specific information about you to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others.
Please note that if you give out personal identification information online — that information can be collected and used by third parties. Although we strive to protect our users’ privacy, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. You disclose such information at your own risk
13. Transfer of Your Information. As we continue to develop our activities, we might acquire or buy other entities or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred assets. Also, in the event that all or substantially all of our assets or a controlling interest in us are acquired, both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable user and customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
14. Minors. This Website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 18 or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. We will not approve applications of, or establish or maintain accounts or memberships for, any child that we know to be under the age of 18. We do not solicit or knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18. If we nevertheless discover that we have received Personally Identifiable Information from an individual who indicates that he or she is, or that we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 18, we will promptly delete such information from our systems. Additionally, a child’s parent or legal guardian may request that the child’s information be corrected or promptly deleted from our files by contacting our Privacy Coordinator at the telephone number or address set out below.
15. Contact Us/Review Your Information/Opt-Out. If you have submitted personally identifiable information through this Website, or if someone else has submitted your personally identifiable information, and you would like to review, request changes or have that information deleted from our databases, please contact us via e-mail or send a letter to our Director of Communications at the address indicated below. We will then use reasonable efforts to change or remove your personally identifiable information from our files, unless we are entitled or required to retain it pursuant to other agreements or by law. You may also contact us through either of the above methods to request or review the personally identifiable information that we have collected about you. We will use reasonable efforts to supply you with this information and correct any factual inaccuracies in this information. Our contact information is as follows:
HavenBrook Homes, LLC
3505 Koger Boulevard, Suite 400
Duluth, Georgia 30096