When you live in a HavenBrook rental home, you can count on:
- Quality renovations by our construction experts
- A 24-hour maintenance hotline
- Local support staff with strong ties to your area
- A customer-centric approach to renting
My HavenBrook Homes' agent was extremely professional and worked with me to get me in the house I wanted quickly. As a first time renter, I'm quite honestly blown away by how easy and seamless this process was.– Chris R., Minnesota –
Finding a Rental Home with HavenBrook – How to Get Started
Important Tips and Info
- Where we are. HavenBrook Homes serves residents in four states: Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Minnesota. From Minneapolis to Miami, Birmingham to Boca Raton, Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale, we’re ready to help you find the right rental home. To see all of the cities in which we operate, check out our property search page, go the search bar, and search by city and state.
- What you need to know before applying. If you’re thinking about renting with us, we recommend that you first read our Frequently Asked Questions page. There, you’ll learn about important policies and procedures, our online application process, what it takes to qualify to rent a home with us, our time frame for processing an application and moving you into your rental home, and how to submit a comment or complaint.
- How to start searching. Ready to start searching? Our property search page allows you to see properties on a map; search by number of beds/baths, city or state, and price range; read about a home’s amenities; and mark homes that you like as Favorites. You can even see if there’s already a lease pending on a home, so you know where you stand before you apply (just look for the red “Application Pending” banner). Want to submit an application for more than one property? You only need to pay the application fee once, no matter how many properties you’re interested in.
- Contacting Us. Need to contact us? Reach us online by using our convenient contact form. One of our customer service representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.