When you choose to rent with HavenBrook Homes you get more than just walls, windows and doors. You get a beautiful home, renovated with top quality materials, painted in pleasing neutral tones, and located within a desirable neighborhood. We employ a talented team of maintenance and repair experts who are available around the clock for emergency repairs. Our Leasing Specialists stand by ready to help you find a place to call home. If you’re happy, we’re happy.
Living the HavenBrook Advantage.
We pledge to:
- Offer updated heating, electrical and plumbing systems so you’ll never have to worry about systems that are on their last legs.
- Conduct quarterly routine maintenance on all of our homes, which include electrical system upgrades, pest control, safety checks and HVAC filter changes.
- Support you in personalizing your space! We want you to feel completely at home and make it yours. We provide a helpful handbook to outline what modifications you can make without any penalties.
- Work with you to provide custom services such as building a fence in your backyard to keep your furry family member safe.
- Be available in case any issues arise. Our highly-qualified, licensed and certified maintenance technicians are available in case of emergency 7 days a week, including holidays.
1135 Clark StreetClarkston, GA 30021$995/month
6970 Springwood DriveDouglasville, GA 30135$1,000/month
155 Hemphill School RoadAtlanta, GA 30331$900/month
6465 E Stubbs RoadAtlanta, GA 30349$950/month
3990 Rutgers DriveAtlanta, GA 30331$1,095/month
1310 Kenilworth DriveAtlanta, GA 30310$900/month
1615 Olympian WayAtlanta, GA 30310$1,095/month
3687 Venus PlaceAtlanta, GA 30331$1,095/month
1789 Stratford DriveSnellville, GA 30078$1,100/month
47 Duke DriveLawrenceville, GA 30046$995/month